The aim was to especially design a system which satisfies the sweet tooth of people with delicious cakes, chocolates, cookies, goodies, breads, confectionaries and pastries. The system would act as a platform for selling the widest range of various egg free products.
The system will offer pleasant visuals of products which will attract customers to buy the products. It even offers the in depth information about the products making it easier for online consumers to choose their desired product easily.
The system will allow the user to browse the product and view their details. It also assists the users to select the product, add them to the cart and pay for them by different means. Users can also fill a request form for custom products.
Fullestop had used cutting-edge technology on this online shopping platform to make it swift for surfing through various product pages. It developed this system to further improve the quality of the products and create a stronger relationship with its customers by implementing an e-commerce system.
Fullestop task was to research best of breed solutions that would meet the client’s needs, determine the best fit solutions and present them with recommended solutions.
Following are the challenges Fullestop faced while developing Bake Hut Website
- Creating an UI which develop visual flair and interactive features match the goal and vision
- Working with the architecture of Magento and its management system
- Using Magento extensions for better functioning in a proper way.
- Developing a robust e-commerce platform.
- Providing a secure method for transaction.
Fullestop has developed a one stop marketplace that is:
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Offering a user friendly & organized product display
- Easy Payment Processing Network
- Robust and user friendly system
Reportam wanted a branding platform for companies where customers can give reviews about the other companies and users will get the necessary help before taking services from a company. Fullestop came up with a solution of developing an app that would preserve the brand equity for both Reportam and other companies.View Website Get a quote