The purpose of the biker apparel website was to provide common people a platform to buy top quality biker apparel like leather vests, jackets, chaps at extremely affordable prices. There was a need for a solution that would let the people easily buy biker apparel, and then they could pack their bags and be good to go for a weekend run on their bike. The system would be a means to sell the products that are manufactured in Middletown, New York and developed a reputation in the Biker world for designing manufacturing the most comfortable and durable bike apparel.
The system should let the users easily browse the biker clothing showcase and other bike accessories. It should also assist the users to view the biker clothes, select the appropriate items from them, add them to cart, and then pay for them. Collectively in this way, the system should provide the authentic biker trends to the common population.
Fullestop had used cutting-edge technology on this online shopping platform to make it swift for surfing through various product pages. It developed this system to further improve the quality of the products and create a stronger relationship with its customers by implementing an e-commerce system.
Following are the challenges Fullestop faced while developing Bike Apparel website:
- Migrating the large database of products from existing website to the current website
- Creating an interactive UI for the aesthetic approach Bike Apparel needs.
- Working with the architecture of WordPress and its plug-ins.
Fullestop has developed a one stop marketplace that is:
- Simple, fast, and quick e-commerce solution for safari goods
- Offering a user friendly & organized product display
- Providing the appropriate UI elements for the specific need which the website needed.
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Robust and minimal
Reportam wanted a branding platform for companies where customers can give reviews about the other companies and users will get the necessary help before taking services from a company. Fullestop came up with a solution of developing an app that would preserve the brand equity for both Reportam and other companies.View Website Get a quote