After becoming the known face among the European markets and one of the top providers of the lighting products and services, “Lights On” decided to amplify their customer’s area which could get fulfilled only after representing them online. Thus the company decided to represent them as a brand in the lighting related products among the international market by creating an online website where they could exhibit their products and services offered by them.
- To choose the best suitable theme that could complete the client’s objective to develop website.
- Intelligent placement of information which could be easily manageable through CMS.
Fullestop analyzed the whole requirements of the client and implemented each of them through following campaigns:
- Designing the theme that could easily reflect the clients business and enhance their customers to become part of their business.
- Utilization of cutting edge technologies like Joomla etc that could avail the website with a well developed CMS backend.
- Presenting the site with well developed navigation structure.
- Making a SEO friendly website that could be easily searchable on search engines.
- The website’s striking and pleasing look clearly reflects the professionalism of the corporate products and services.
- The frontend and backend panel is easily manageable through admin.
- Well navigation structure is easy to use for customers.
- Structured and consistent representation of the Information.
The client’s main aim was to cover the whole European and global market through the online dais.
The website became the point of sale for client and helped them to emerge as one of the most popular lighting fixtures among the customers.
Sargems wanted to display & sell their collection of beads & Gemstones in bulk across the world. The target was a wider audience with diverse choices and tastes. Fullestop designed and developed an ecommerce website in Magento (PHP) and thus fulfilled the project objective.View Website Get a quote
Bakehut wanted to showcase their range of eggless cakes and allow users to buy select from their cakes & chocolate catalogue online. This would reduce the efforts for their customers to walk in the stores and search for various options. Fullestop developed an ecommerce site for bakehut that helped their customers to view and order the cakes & other products online.View Website Get a quote