The Back Story
Lights On are one of the top European lighting fixtures that features the newest possibilities of interior lighting designs by inclusion of the upcoming technologies into our products. The lighting point is not just a store but a showroom which is the favorite place for visitors to purchase a variety of lighting related products. Also the company offers a set of services to make your customer experience the most satisfying. Thus to exhibit their creativity into the lighting fixtures globally the corporate took decision to become online.
After becoming the known face among the European markets and one of the top providers of the lighting products and services, “Lights On” decided to amplify their customer’s area which could get fulfilled only after representing them online. Thus the company decided to represent them as a brand in the lighting related products among the international market by creating an online website where they could exhibit their products and services offered by them.
- To choose the best suitable theme that could complete the client’s objective to develop website.
- Intelligent placement of information which could be easily manageable through CMS.
Fullestop analyzed the whole requirements of the client and implemented each of them through following campaigns:
- Designing the theme that could easily reflect the clients business and enhance their customers to become part of their business.
- Utilization of cutting edge technologies like Joomla etc that could avail the website with a well developed CMS backend.
- Presenting the site with well developed navigation structure.
- Making a SEO friendly website that could be easily searchable on search engines.
- The website’s striking and pleasing look clearly reflects the professionalism of the corporate products and services.
- The frontend and backend panel is easily manageable through admin.
- Well navigation structure is easy to use for customers.
- Structured and consistent representation of the Information.
The client’s main aim was to cover the whole European and global market through the online dais.
The website became the point of sale for client and helped them to emerge as one of the most popular lighting fixtures among the customers.
Reportam wanted a branding platform for companies where customers can give reviews about the other companies and users will get the necessary help before taking services from a company. Fullestop came up with a solution of developing an app that would preserve the brand equity for both Reportam and other companies.View Website Get a quote