The idea was to create an online interactive portal which intended to provide intended to provide Doctors/ Medical students/ Academic Physicians an easy way to search for training sessions, view session details and book online. The system would showcase the listing of the training sessions as per the search criteria applied by the users.
The system will guide the users in the selection with a well formulated User Experience and enables them to select training sessions from the listing, view the details of face to face training sessions and make free online booking (without payment).
The system would be designed to provide user, a better quality user experience (UX) and details about the sessions in the best possible way.
Users can register/login to the website, set up their profile, view registered training sessions, book training session online and access their dashboard on the system.
- Interactive Features like Layered and Faceted Navigation
- Providing the Promotional Newsletter to interact with users directly through the Email
- Integration of Social Networking media like Facebook, twitter etc. to make site renowned in social circuits.
- Solid back-end which provides smooth transitions, booking feature, etc.
- Creating an interactive UI for the unique approach Medacto needs.
- Fixing simultaneous working of conflicting widgets and extensions
- Working on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute which included connecting with doctors/physicians/medical students at once.
- Testing the system in various user scenarios.
- Developing a robust booking platform
- Simple, fast, and quick booking solution
- Offering a user friendly & organized training session display
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Robust and minimal
Zero Point were looking for a marketing solution to represent their brand and services. Fullestop proposed a solution to Zero Point in form of a website. We upheld the development including the code, creatives & content management which accomplished project essentials.View Website Get a quote
Sargems wanted to display & sell their collection of beads & Gemstones in bulk across the world. The target was a wider audience with diverse choices and tastes. Fullestop designed and developed an ecommerce website in Magento (PHP) and thus fulfilled the project objective.View Website Get a quote