The idea was to create an online interactive portal which intended to provide intended to provide Doctors/ Medical students/ Academic Physicians an easy way to search for training sessions, view session details and book online. The system would showcase the listing of the training sessions as per the search criteria applied by the users.
The system will guide the users in the selection with a well formulated User Experience and enables them to select training sessions from the listing, view the details of face to face training sessions and make free online booking (without payment).
The system would be designed to provide user, a better quality user experience (UX) and details about the sessions in the best possible way.
Users can register/login to the website, set up their profile, view registered training sessions, book training session online and access their dashboard on the system.
- Interactive Features like Layered and Faceted Navigation
- Providing the Promotional Newsletter to interact with users directly through the Email
- Integration of Social Networking media like Facebook, twitter etc. to make site renowned in social circuits.
- Solid back-end which provides smooth transitions, booking feature, etc.
- Creating an interactive UI for the unique approach Medacto needs.
- Fixing simultaneous working of conflicting widgets and extensions
- Working on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute which included connecting with doctors/physicians/medical students at once.
- Testing the system in various user scenarios.
- Developing a robust booking platform
- Simple, fast, and quick booking solution
- Offering a user friendly & organized training session display
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Robust and minimal
Emami wanted a website to showcase their exclusive product range for men and their target audience were for two contrast cultures i.e. English and Saudi Arabia. Fullestop suggested and developed a solution for Emami by providing a bi-lingual website both in English and Arabic giving a dual platform for diverse audience.View Website Get a quote
Upper Case wanted an idiot proof solution for their audience and did not want to go for a complex website either. As per requirements, the website should be multilingual. We offered a single page website with multi-lingual functionality to the client. The website is easy to navigate and understand.View Website Get a quote