‘Takeoutking’ primarily targets the Smartphone users who wish to have a quick glance at the best restaurants available around them. The aim was to create such a delivery menu directory where people can go through all the eating places as per their current location and call to make bookings for delivery and takeout. This had to be executed by capturing all the restaurants in the city limits of Calgary and consolidate all of them into a one menu directory providing complete information of the restaurant location and menu to the uses at a single place.
- Integrated Google location API (GPS) for detection of the precise latitude and longitude of the user’s location.
- Built the application’s website on a responsive (bootstrap) design allowing the mobile users to competently view the complete takeout information (any device screen - tabs) giving a look and feel of browsing through an application.
- Developed a common web panel for the applications: A common web admin panel allows for the competent management of the application for both android and iPhone applications.
- Efficiently managed and synced the applications with the web panel so as to keep up with the constantly updated information of the existing restaurant menus and the new ones. For attaining this, bespoke functionalities were embedded in the database structure for efficient management of the backend.
- The UI was designed keeping in mind the easiness of user journey through out the application. The website is elegant enrolling all the information in a single page with a responsive layout.
- Improvised easy-to-use search filters letting the users to easily find dining options using any combination of restaurant name, cuisine type, current location and radius.
- Captured user-interest statistics for restaurants by implementing an explicit Rating and review system allowing users to rate and/or review restaurants.
The application presents a compilation of more than 600 restaurants and their menus in Calgary town each of which is just a click away.
Emami wanted a website to showcase their exclusive product range for men and their target audience were for two contrast cultures i.e. English and Saudi Arabia. Fullestop suggested and developed a solution for Emami by providing a bi-lingual website both in English and Arabic giving a dual platform for diverse audience.View Website Get a quote