Apple CEO Tim Cook hosted a special event on September 12, 2017, the event called Apple Special event was held at the Steve Job’s Theater for the very first time. In this event the company unveiled and talked about below,Hardware
Company COO Jeff Williams spoke about the Apple Watch Series 3, which will allow users to access Apple Music and stream up to its 40 million songs, podcasts or Beats 1 radio shows.
Table of Contents
Apple’s new hardware will expand on programming reported not long ago at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, where the organization guaranteed to make an AR stage that would let application developers to make intelligent Apps for iPhone users.
Apple aims at making an ecosystem that keeps users drawn and this can prove its key success as the most esteemed open organization on the planet. On the off chance that Apple effectively awes buyers with its new gadgets, it could be on track to end up plainly a trillion-dollar organization.
Also, here is what was concluded before and after Apple’s special event,
1. The next-generation iPhone X
Pronounced as “iPhone ten,” this X is distinctively different from its predecessors with no home button on the screen. It is a 5.8-inch Super Retina screen which uses superior OLED technology to let your eyes dazzle. The phone supports the wireless charging system and comes in just two colours, for now, black and white. It’ll start sailing on November, 3 with a price tag of $999 for 64 GB of storage.
Apple basically used facial recognition software to turn your facial expression into an animated emoji or as called, animoji.
3. Face ID
Since iPhone X does not have a physical home button or Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Face ID will be the only way to lock or unlock your X. The Face ID will recognise your face irrespective of any changes in your look, marking “a true revolution in recognition,” as said by Apple.
4. The new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Better and more beautiful than its predecessor, the iPhone 8 comes in a new glass design. The standard has a 4.7-inch screen while the Plus has a larger 5.5-inch screen. With faster sensors, deeper pixels, augmented experience, a new A11 chip and wireless charging support through the Qi standard, the phone is truly a contemporary art of work. Both 8 and 8 Plus will be available in two colours; matte black, silver and gold and will come in two configurations 64 GB and 256 GB.
5. Apple Watch Series 3
The Apple Watch Series 3 comes in both cellular and non-cellular models. You can make phone calls, send messages, store your independent music and talk to Siri with this watch. It will launch on September 22 with a price tag of $ 329 for the non-cellular version and $399 for a cellular one.
6. Apple TV 4k
Emerge into a new world of picture quality with Apple TV 4K where you can view ultra high-definition resolution video. It also supports a high dynamic range to produce better colours and enriched quality of a scene. It can stream live videos and are available to buy at a price of $179.
7. Air Power Mat
Contemplating the upcoming wireless world, Apple has designed a wireless charging pad which is large and powerful enough to charge your new phones, 8, 8 Plus and X, your Apple Watch Series 3 and Air Pods at the same time.
8. iOS 11 and OS 4
The new update iOS 11 will arrive on September 19 with features like revamped Apple Maps, refreshed control centre, person-to-person payment in Apple Pay, augmented reality supporting applications and much more. The smartwatch operating system update, WatchOS 4 will also launch on the same date.
9. MacOS High Sierra
Apple has launched a new operating system for Mac laptops and desktops called MacOS High Sierra which includes overhauled core file systems, support for high-end virtual reality and Autoplay Blocking – which stops media from auto-playing across the internet. It will be available to download from September, 25.
Expectations failed although customers were looking for really new features but found most the same and hardly unique features to count. Also, at the event, Apple suffers an embarrassing demo Face ID failure at the iPhone X launch. But some benefits to customers as below,
1. HomePod speaker cum an intelligent assistant. HomePod will work with Siri to answer questions. Apple says it can offer music, news, messages, updates, podcasts, stocks, general learning, movement, climate, sports and furthermore associate with savvy home items.
2. iOS 11 would be a huge change for individuals who have their credit cards attached to their Pay accounts. They will get the ability to pay via messages. It is conceivable to send companions cash by communicating something specific via messages. There are likewise included machine learning APIs for engineers to use inside their applications. Also, the Files application gives iOS customers something we have been horrendously missing, access to some kind of file system. Control Centre is dazzling and people finally have a little part of control over their substance. Finally having a volume slider is likely the best broad change in iOS 11.
3. The Watch Series 3 looks the same as Series 2. Apple has concentrated on the health abilities of the Apple Watch by modifying the swimming and exercise apps. Inside this, the firm has partnered together with gym equipment suppliers to enable machines to transmit exercise information specifically to an Apple Watch.
4. macOS High Sierra has blocked auto-playing video! Yes, this has been added to Safari. This implies sites that begin playing videos when opened will have these no more.