The main intention of the site was to create a platform that would be the leading global destination for all risks. All type of professionals going through the site would get benefited to identify and prioritize their risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events. Thus the site would help users to get known about the risk industry.
Fullestop took the initiative to fulfill the goal and developed the site from scratch by keeping each specific requirements and features needed for risk management. The main objective behind this was to develop a content driven site where all information’s regarding risk management is to be posted on regular basis. On the other hand many extensive features like blog, vendor comparison, annual risk report, events and news was incorporated to become a global destination for complete online risk management.
- The main challenge concerning the project was that the client wanted a dynamic website that was not only attractive to look at but must be easy to maintain as well.
- The website is heavy on content and with such a barrage of information in our hands the placement of the content was indeed a challenge to work upon, so that it does not look crowded with content but neat.
- To embed all features like blog, vendor comparison, risk news etc to be the prime destination for users to get updated of all risk management facts.
- Fullestop started exploring the best technologies and researched on integrating them into one single powerful system. Advanced optimization techniques were deployed along with highly refined code and database tricks to achieve a high performance dais for the website.
- Team Fullestop worked on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute which included distributed memory object caching system to speed up the web application by alleviating database load.
- Develop site features to facilitate multi level menu system and multi user content creation.
- The website turned out to be really appealing.
- Despite being heavy on content, the intelligent placement of information is surely a model of designing brilliance.
- Risk areas were managed under specific categories that helped a lot to make the site a bigger hit to gather information’s relevant to various risk factors.
- The website is compatible with most browsers, user friendly and easy to navigate.
The main target of the site is for all end users but was mainly focused to risk communities, professionals and other individual interested to get known about risk management facts that would help them to achieve real time risk analysis in times of increased regulatory pressure.
After successful implementation of client requirements the website came to an epitome of designing brilliance. The brilliance lies in the arrangement of the amount of information. Also the site has a clutter free look. The overall color scheme is soothing, refreshing and user-friendly.
Reportam wanted a branding platform for companies where customers can give reviews about the other companies and users will get the necessary help before taking services from a company. Fullestop came up with a solution of developing an app that would preserve the brand equity for both Reportam and other companies.View Website Get a quote