The objective of BAJAJ is to create a go-to website for anyone in the Arabian gulf who is seeking info about Hair care. In addition, to Creates a platform for brand to establish & strengthen an emotional connect with consumers.
Fullestop - Has achieved the objectives by understanding and realizing the change in content provided by the client, structure and aesthetic feel for the web site provided by the client. By implementing the new content, structure and creativity with stable technology, we were able to provide the visitors with the exact feel, which the Bajaj herbals were looking for.
The phases to fulfill the requirements are as follows:
- Understanding the Content and Structuring: “BAJAJ HERBALS” provided the new content, structure and creativity. We incorporated the content within the structure while keeping in mind that the primary objective of the messaging remained untouched.
- Creative and Website Scripting: We had to create scripts and coding from scratch for the entire website based on the newly integrated design and layout.
- The Flash scripts on the website were important part of the messaging strategy. We created and integrated the applications with the site’s layout based on the requirements.
- We compressed the flash scripts to bare minimum size, which allowed the applications to load quickly and gave the visitors exactly the feel, which “bajaj herbals” is looking for.
- New messaging communicated with ease – The experience in the “Bajaj Herbal” website allows the visitor to feel the difference of various hair care products with the help of interactive flash applications.
- Communication in Arabs and Asians – Rolling out the same website for the Arabs and Asians shows that the communication to the audience is integrated and helps “Bajaj Herbals” to strengthen its global identity.
- Strategy Achieved -The flawless implementation of the communication strategy for “Bajaj Herbals” in terms of the new content, structure, layout and creative across all target audience was done on a highly reasonable price along with quality delivery right on time.
- Arabs & Asians
- Females (age 20-40)
- Beauty conscious
- Believers in Natural/Herbal products
FulleStop achieved the objective of establishing the brand website for Bajaj Herbals to explain the key functional benefits of all the segments in which they are present like Oils, Hair Creams, Conditioners and Hair colorants and intended to provide the visitors with the exact feel, which the Bajaj herbals were looking for.
Sargems wanted to display & sell their collection of beads & Gemstones in bulk across the world. The target was a wider audience with diverse choices and tastes. Fullestop designed and developed an ecommerce website in Magento (PHP) and thus fulfilled the project objective.View Website Get a quote
Dynamic Network Factory Consulting Services offers broad range of IT consulting services including Data and Cloud Security, Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence, Application Development, and IT Workforce Solutions across the US. DNFCS wanted an informational website where user can explore and consult about the services offered by the DNF Consulting Services. We designed and developed the website for DNFCS where they can display their company information and organize the services and data in an aesthetic manner.View Website Get a quote