Ecommerce / B2C Solutions
Fullestop’s fully-fledged ecommerce solutions enable manufacturers and distributors to streamline and grow their ecommerce channel. Whether your business segment is B2B (Business to Business) or B2C (Business to Customers), our solutions enable you to reach more customers, sell more products and efficiently fulfill more orders – across multiple websites.
We create cutting-edge B2B, B2C and ecommerce solutions to help you transact with your customers and suppliers efficiently, approach to the global market and attain higher revenues with managed inventory, invoicing, content management and sales processes. We can help you with setting up your online outlet, creating product catalogues, database management, secure payment gateway integration, order tracking, tax/shipping calculations and much more.
Ecommerce / B2C Solutions – Our Expertise:
Fullestop has vast experience in setting up online shopping carts, payment gateways and all other types of ecommerce solutions. We helps you to manage your new business as well as your existing business. We can help you to grow across multiple channels, webstores, in-house sales, retail distributors, brick-and-mortar stores and channel partners. Our offerings include:
- Business to Customer (B2C) E-commerce Solutions
- Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce Solutions
- Customer B2C self service portal
- Ecommerce – connect ANY cart
- Customer price levels and price lists
- Sales order management
- Drop shipping
- Shipping integration
- Email contact management
- Customer relationship management
- Case management
- Business reporting
We have successfully created over thousand's of web/apps on every major Browser, Smartphone/mobile platform and every one of them is unique.
This gives us the confidence to handle your project, regardless of your industry and your requirements. We do not just build an project for you; we help you with the strategy, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Key features of our solutions:
- Webstore and Shopping Cart
- A full-featured webstore to deliver customers with an intuitive shopping experience
- Support a wide range of payment methods and multiple currencies
- Manage multiple webstores and catalog businesses
- Order tracking through special self-service portals.
- Orders and Fulfilment
- Streamline the complete order-to-shipment process
- Set up webstore shopping cart orders to trigger all necessary processes
- Multiple Business Channels
- Sell your products through multiple web sites and channels
- Flow all information into order management, inventory management and customer management system
- Customer Self-Service
- Give each customer a 24/7 access to a password-protected self-service center. The customers may view & track order status, view their purchase history, update their shipping and payment information, request returns and refunds, and much more.
- Password-Protected Content
- Password-protect all or a portion of the site to prevent the unauthorized access
- Limit who can access your site
- Restrict your entire site or particular products or pages
- Customer Upsell and Cross-Sell
- Capture your customer information in a single system
- Maintain customers' purchase and interaction histories to create targeted, personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns
- Track how customers use your website and what products they like most
We use most cutting-edge technologies to create a fully-featured B2B/Ecommerce solution for your business. Our developers are highly seasoned with WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal and many other popular ecommerce platforms.
Why Fullestop – Because we deliver:
Revive relationships with inactive customers
Comprehensive Business Support
Promote Marketing Skills
Better Inventory Management
Expands the Organization's brand presence
Results In Better A Foresight
Our Clients Say
Alert Someone (IPhone App )
“I hired Fullestop to construct a new iPhone app. The app was completed on the date that was originally given. The graphics design was fantastic. The team was very knowledgable of Apple regulations and sought to find solutions when problems arose. To say the least, I am very pleased with their work. I will absolutely have future business for them. ”
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team
were very pleasant to work with. ”
"Overall a great result and very happy with our custom website. We made alot of changes which extended the process and thank the team for their patience. We will use Fullestop on our next project."
Haize Fitness (Android App)
“Great job! I will gladly hire FulleStop again for future projects. They were very competent, professional and attentive in their manner. One of the best levels of communications i've had with an Elance developer. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
See What’s New in E-Commerce
Low prices, discounts, direct selling are some strategies employed by the Amazon for driving its reign on Indian e-commerce whereas for Flipkart the underlying strategy is advertising based revenue model. Amazon and Flipkart like other e-commerce stores have only one goal of dominating the Indian e-commerce market. Both are India's biggest e-commerce firms and are supposed to operate as...
Today big data is the hot topic of discussion in marketing and companies big and small alike are still scratching how can they take advantage of this technology in their various areas of operations. Generally articles around this area are like- you will lose all the competition to the rivals or will lose the competitive edge of the company if you will not embrace the data. Well, in true sense...
Ecommerce Trend You Need to Keep Your Eyes on Visual search technology is one of those upcoming trends in ecommerce that’s gaining quite a wide popularity. Though the technology is not new, it’s finding a new life in ecommerce websites and mobile applications. So, here are a few points as to why e-commerce professionals should care about it? • Benefits over keyword-based search Visual...