Managed IT Solutions
IT systems should be simple and they should work. As IT systems have become more complex, the work has become more time consuming and expensive. This is where Fullestop can help you, by offering its tailor-made managed IT Solutions.
We are accredited by Microsoft, and are a Microsoft Gold Competency Partner.
Our managed IT solutions can save you up to 30% on your operational IT costs and can reduce resource requirements by 50%. Fullestop offers you a range of operational management services that help you create and manage a better IT infrastructure, both traditional and virtual.
Our IT Managed Service offers
We offer IT Support, Managed IT services and IT Outsourcing to clients with or without an in-house IT support function. Fullestop supports a wide range of IT technologies from leading vendors including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, HP and VMware. Some of the services we deliver are:
- Fully Managed or a Co-Managed partnership
- Both covered with our Intelligent Monitoring process
- Management of security, availability, patch updates, data backups and recovery
- Bespoke Service Level Agreement for 24x7x365
- Network infrastructure management and security
- Virtualisation planning and management
- Desktop & mobile workforce hardware & software support
- Server and data storage management
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Industry-standard software application support
- Internet connectivity, remote access and managed firewalls
- Cloud computing and server hosting
- IT and software asset management
- Project management and consultancy
- Software development and office automation
- Website and e-commerce development
Our IT Managed Services enable you to
Hiring our managed IT services ensures you focus on your business and leave everything else on us. Our packages are tailor-made to meet your specific needs & budget. Fullestop managed IT services can be delivered 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year.
- Reduce operational costs and increase service efficiency of your business
- Reduce business risks and complexity, making your IT budget more stable and predictable
- Prevent your business from sudden and expensive system downtime
- Focus on your core business and deliver better services to your customers
- Rest assured that the IT management of your services is in expert hands
Why Fullestop – Because we deliver
We have a track record of working with several Fortune-500 companies, together with many small, medium & large scaled organizations. Our experience enables us to bring right approach for your needs.
Our IT experts use latest technologies and tried & tested methods to ensure your business operates the way you want it to.
We have partnership with credible software and hardware vendors to meet your IT needs.
We improve the efficiency of your business to make it business more successful.
Our team remains in your touch round-the-clock and answers all your questions and find solutions for any issue.
Our Clients Say
Alert Someone (IPhone App )
“I hired Fullestop to construct a new iPhone app. The app was completed on the date that was originally given. The graphics design was fantastic. The team was very knowledgable of Apple regulations and sought to find solutions when problems arose. To say the least, I am very pleased with their work. I will absolutely have future business for them. ”
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team
were very pleasant to work with. ”
"Overall a great result and very happy with our custom website. We made alot of changes which extended the process and thank the team for their patience. We will use Fullestop on our next project."
Haize Fitness (Android App)
“Great job! I will gladly hire FulleStop again for future projects. They were very competent, professional and attentive in their manner. One of the best levels of communications i've had with an Elance developer. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
See What’s New in IT Services
Its Christmas time for the internet marketers as the Mary Meeker annual internet report is out about the internet trends in 2015. The report is filled with all the amazing data and statistics about the adoption of the new digital technologies and their impact. And who possibly can love the data and statistics more than the internet marketer in today's time. Below we present some of the...
Center Stage: Big Data A major portion of the BI is solely dedicated in understanding the Big Data and this understanding is on the rise with the help from the retail industry with more and more retailers utilizing the systems capable of monitoring and reporting the data and related statistics. A very recent survey shows that 54 percent of the retailors were able to boost their 2014 revenues by...
Drop shipping, another term of online markets and heard by many. But do you exactly know what does it mean, how did it come into existence and how it is beneficial? Well, let’s dive into the sea to understand drop shipping. Years down the line, opening a retail store required a big amount of capital. Capital to build a store, to buy inventory to warehouse it and to market your product. Now all...