IT Consulting Services
Today’s next-gen service providers maintain a complex set of products & services in an increasingly competitive and ever-changing market. Business Support System (BSS), Operation Support System (OSS) and Enterprise Application Solutions are required to maximize the ROI, reduce costs, offer superior customer services and accelerate time to market for new products and services.
IT Consulting Services from Fullestop help businesses increase innovation, accelerate productivity, minimize costs and optimize resource utilization.
Our value proposition is based on a concourse of business understanding, comprehensive technological skills and a pinpointed approach through the use of in-house practices, frameworks and tools.
Our IT Consulting Services
We help you to assess your present IT situation, offering expert insight and vigorous suggestions that reinforce your decision-making, together with your business and technology strategies. In past 13 years, we have served several business tycoons from industries such as telecommunications, entertainment industry, engineering firms, large financial establishments, government agencies and medium-scale businesses.
- IT Transformation
- Strategic Cost Transformation
- Offshore Advisory Services
- Process Consulting Services
- Enterprise Architecture Services
- Model-based Software Process Improvement
- Focused Process Solutions
- Six Sigma Consulting Services
- Quality Management
- Customized Solutions
- ITIL Process Services
- Social & Collaborative Knowledge Management
- Organization Change Management
- Customer Experience Consulting
We help you to plan, design, implement and operate solutions based on a varied range
of platforms and enabled by cloud-based or shared infrastructures.
- Data Warehousing
- SAP Securities Implementation
- OLAP Implementation
- Relational Database Design
- Web Based Technologies
- Windows/Unix Application Development
We have successfully created over thousand's of web/apps on every major Browser, Smartphone/mobile platform and every one of them is unique.
This gives us the confidence to handle your project, regardless of your industry and your requirements. We do not just build an project for you; we help you with the strategy, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
We Operate In
IT Consulting Services at Fullestop: We offer a complete range of IT enabled services, including Project Governance Design & Analysis, Application Development, Web Based Solutions, Networking Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Business Intelligence. Our services include:
- Information Management
- Increase backup success rates
- Minimize recovery time
- Reduce operating and storage costs
- Simplify virtual machine protection
- Archive and manage structured and unstructured data
- Minimize known implementation risks
- Increase protection against security threats
- Identify assets at risk and prioritize incident response
- Storage and Availability
- Optimize storage and server resources
- Maximize storage utilization across heterogeneous platforms
- Reduce data loss and downtime
- Improve existing policies, processes and storage management
- Mobile Security
- Assess exposure to information security risk
- Find loopholes in mobile programs, policies and processes
- Stimulate Real-world OS and app-level attacks
- Penetration testing to cover multiple use cases
- Project Governance Design & Analysis
- Management consulting
- Business analysis
- Data analysis and Database design
- Technical writing and documentation
- Project outsourcing
- Application Development
- Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, C, VB.Net., VB Script, ASP.NET, SQL
- Java/Swing/JNI/RMI/Java Beans/EJB
- UNIX/ SOLARIS/NT/HP-UX/Linux.
- Enterprise Solutions
- Data warehousing and analysis
- Database design, administration & maintenance
- Software quality assurance and testing
- Content management
- Database administration & maintenance
- Software installation and implementation
- Operating systems support
- Networking Solutions
- Network Planning and Design & Implementation
- Project Management
- Systems Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Analyzing Networks and Assessment of IT requirements
- Planning, Implementation, and Migration of technologies
- Business Intelligence (OLAP and ETL)
- Business Objects / Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Web-based Solutions
- Security analysis
- Internet application selection
- Web page design and development
- Quality analysis and coordination
- Implementation of projects
- The technologies used are:
- Java, CGI/ Perl, Flash, ActiveX
- SharePoint, Microsoft IIS, Apache, WebSphere, Cold Fusion and iPlanet.
- SQL Server, Oracle
Our Clients Say
Alert Someone (IPhone App )
“I hired Fullestop to construct a new iPhone app. The app was completed on the date that was originally given. The graphics design was fantastic. The team was very knowledgable of Apple regulations and sought to find solutions when problems arose. To say the least, I am very pleased with their work. I will absolutely have future business for them. ”
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team
were very pleasant to work with. ”
"Overall a great result and very happy with our custom website. We made alot of changes which extended the process and thank the team for their patience. We will use Fullestop on our next project."
Haize Fitness (Android App)
“Great job! I will gladly hire FulleStop again for future projects. They were very competent, professional and attentive in their manner. One of the best levels of communications i've had with an Elance developer. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
Case Study – Chrysler
Fullestop developed the site using C# language and ASP.Net 3.5 Framework together with SQL Server 2008 R2 Database.
Chrysler shows a graphical representation of resource utilization during the production. There are 11 graphs are shown on the page representing:
- Energy Usage
- Water Usage
- Hazardous/Non Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Transportation Efficiency Analysis
- Total Miles for All Parts
- Chrysler Environmental Sustainability Scorecard
- Environmental Compliance
- Cost Savings in USD produced by Environmental Program (Comparison in potential and current cost saving)
- Cost Savings in USD produced by Environmental Program (Real Time)
- Cost Savings in USD produced by Environmental Program (Year wise)
- Facility (Graph between Efficiency and Environmental Compliance)
Industry owners can input their data in the forms given, and then the graph are prepared on the basis of those details. The project basically helps industries to reduce their resource wastage and save on the costs.
We are based in India but serve our clients across the globe. Contact us today for a FREE QUOTE or drop a mail on Sales@fullestop.com.
See What’s New in IT Services
There is a growing trend for gathering massive amounts of data and analyzing it to derive solutions for business and IT problems. But analyzing any data won’t work, you need to be smart about what data you choose. Rising Application Complexity Today, businesses are usually defined by the software they run on; it enables them to conduct innovation and create new services in a faster...
Conventionally, starting any small business always involves some amount of capital and other expenses to sustain it. And for many would be businessmen or entrepreneurs the bottleneck is ever the lack or shortage of funds to manage their ambitious ideas and plans for online business solutions. But, what would it really take to have some business at the outrageous assumption of low budget...
Change is inevitable in the technology based industry but the data derived from Internet of Things (IoT) has taken this change, disruption to another level. Any enterprise which is involved with the analytics in order to improve the customer experience, customer relation, business process and its decision-making capabilities is in cognitive business. Future is unknown to everybody but those...