focusses on developing an app that provide users a safe and beautiful home to share, capture and store photos in albums, i.e., reflection of their journey and experiences. The app will facilitate users to protect their photos and memories and give them a place to shine.
The system would act as an automatic organizer for all the photos captured by the users. Users would be able to organize their important photos in an easy way through the app.
Fullestop has integrated the app with secure cloud storage to store photos and a decade plus legacy for safeguarding the user’s photos. All the precious photos would be protected at the moment it is added to the app by the users.
The infrastructure of the app would be designed keeping security in the mind. There would be landscape view for the photos for better quality of images and auto/manual positioning. Users would be able restore their accidentally delete photo from the website within 90 days. The app will provide unlimited storage space so that users can add as many photos as they want.
The app would automatically create smart albums to arrange photos in a smart collection, update them and make it available to the users whenever needed. Users would be able to view their most relevant photos and older photos will resurface automatically when they will visit the places.
App would provide a photo home which would be a home for all the important photos and that can be sorted out by date, location, feeling or friends. Users can capture photos straight from the app or upload from phone gallery and save them to their personalized storage space.
Fullestop designed and developed a brand new app with the most practical and vivid technology outstanding to the needs of the customers. The objective was achieved by giving attention to most granular details, understanding and realizing the key areas to work on, deploying new technologies to support the idea and committed efforts.
Following are the challenges Fullestop faced while developing Trieval mobile app:
- Making app not only functional but also compelling when offline.
- Managing large no. of images in database of different users.
- Testing in “real world” network situations: Download and use the Network Link Conditioner to simulate poor networks right on developer device.
- Developing a user friendly interface with nice design and fluid user experience.
- Working on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute.
- Error handling & interacting with users around failure conditions.
Fullestop has developed a one stop solution that is:
- Secure in nature with privacy features and cloud storage.
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Offering a user friendly & organized images display
- Perfect for storing and managing the images
- Robust and having a user friendly UI