The ultimate goal of the client was to create an online E-commerce portal to buy products under their brand name. Also the site was needed to have a global presence for their brand identity in order to lead the market of same domain.
The website had to be categorized as a “Bulky” website, because it contains animations, picture sliders, flash features, and shopping cart and contact management features. Thus the website required complex programming using different technologies and platforms. The website had to match up with certain web issues like
- Site load time should be under acceptable practice
- W3 validated
- Table less HTML design
- Develop an all out framework building design that backs adaptability, power and heightened exhibition.
- Develop post headlines to aid multi level menu framework and multi client substance creation.
- Design the structural engineering to underpin SEO.
FULLESTOP came up with the following solutions
Graphical User Interface
- GUI of the website is rich & user friendly.
- All the pages are well synchronized and do not confuse the user.
- Key features (hyperlinks) of the website are listed on every page.
- Now the user can access all the sections without visiting home page every time.
Since Hidesign.com provides online shopping facility. It becomes essential for the website to maintain its customer records.
A customer shops online and keys in his shipping details for product delivery (creates his profile). The website has a database to contain this information, so next time when the same user shops online. He just need to key in his user details and shipping details will be displayed automatically. Apart from this if the Co. has launched a new product or promotional offer, and then all the customers listed in our database can be notified by an e-mail or text. The other advantage of having a good database is, that it helps in tracking new customers
A customer visited the website looking for a specific product. He searched for it but the product was not available in the stock. So the user is asked to key in his contact details. When the product is available customer is notified for the same.
The site was designed in a manner to catch the attention of all the end users to become its permanent members.
The e-commerce portal developed by Fullestop team matched all the client expectations by creating its brand name worldwide to lead the market in same domain.
Reportam wanted a branding platform for companies where customers can give reviews about the other companies and users will get the necessary help before taking services from a company. Fullestop came up with a solution of developing an app that would preserve the brand equity for both Reportam and other companies.View Website Get a quote