FindYahan intended to develop a market-place for users where they can search and avail daily services with an ease. The purpose was to have users fill a very simple form and get connected to the relevant service providers. Fullestop successfully achieved the objectives of FindYahan and build an app and a website to fulfil the client’s purpose.
FindYahan has an extensive list of categories of vendors/ service providers to help the users with what they are looking for. It even provides the users with the ratings and reviews, to help them find the best in their area.
- Making space for FindYahan in the vast market of numerous apps.
- Fullestop had to find a unique way for the finding and listing services on the basis of user specifications.
- Using the Volley Library for easier and faster networking of android data.
- Developing a user friendly interface with nice design and fluid user experience.
- Working on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute which included connecting with so many service providers and professionals at once.
- Testing the application in various user scenarios.
Fullestop has developed an app that is:
- Secure in nature with privacy features and ease of use
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Perfect for searching services and vendors in your area
- Rating and review system to ensure best service delivery
- Robust and having a user friendly UI
- Had over 500+ downloads form the Google Play store.
“RECOMMENDED APP I am very satisfied with the service. It’s not easy to find service guys manually. But this app makes it very easy to hire professional guys; this is the only app which helps to hire professionals including Caterer, "Food Service" provider & so on... Very cool or good and its working like
star so keep download it and use it it’s become fast...”
User review Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.findyahan
Emami wanted a website to showcase their exclusive product range for men and their target audience were for two contrast cultures i.e. English and Saudi Arabia. Fullestop suggested and developed a solution for Emami by providing a bi-lingual website both in English and Arabic giving a dual platform for diverse audience.View Website Get a quote