Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is an essential part of website development and web marketing. An SEO friendly website will
automatically rank higher in search results obtained from popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. This, in
turn, will have a great influence on the traffic of that website. It is vital to make your website SEO friendly in order to enhance
your internet visibility, brand image and traffic.
Fullestop has extensive experience in search engine optimization. We can develop high-ranking websites from scratch and can also turn an already existing website into an SEO friendly website. We have with us, SEO experts who completely understand the workings of search engines and crawlers, and hence, can help you enhance your site ranking and attract more traffic.
SEO and Fullestop
Most of the popular and commonly used search engines use bots or crawlers that roam the various web and index web pages to rate and rank them. These spiders travel through links and sitemaps in order to successfully index all the pages available on the web. However, the pages that have faulty navigation, no external linkages and a bad web design fail to get indexed and hence never appear in the search results generated by these search engines.
Most websites lose more than half of their potential clients due to their low internet visibility.
Fullestop helps you make your website SEO friendly by:
- Using keywords that enrich your content and enhance your visibility in relevant searches. However, we keep in mind
- that using excessive keywords is not a healthy practice because it can get you penalized.
- Making sure that flash files are used sparingly and not in excess because crawlers cannot read animation and flash files.
- Making use of semantic code that enables bots to read and understand what the website is all about.
- Providing unique tags and title descriptions so that the bots automatically know that the content of each page is different from the others.
- Providing hassle-free navigation and easy to understand layout to enable easy movement of bots.
- Creating internal as well as external linkages and also facilitating incoming links.
- Building a sitemap to help crawlers easily enter and index your website.
We have successfully created over thousand's of web/apps on every major Browser, Smartphone/mobile platform and every one of them is unique.
This gives us the confidence to handle your project, regardless of your industry and your requirements. We do not just build an project for you; we help you with the strategy, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Our Clients Say
Alert Someone (IPhone App )
“I hired Fullestop to construct a new iPhone app. The app was completed on the date that was originally given. The graphics design was fantastic. The team was very knowledgable of Apple regulations and sought to find solutions when problems arose. To say the least, I am very pleased with their work. I will absolutely have future business for them. ”
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team
were very pleasant to work with. ”
"Overall a great result and very happy with our custom website. We made alot of changes which extended the process and thank the team for their patience. We will use Fullestop on our next project."
Haize Fitness (Android App)
“Great job! I will gladly hire FulleStop again for future projects. They were very competent, professional and attentive in their manner. One of the best levels of communications i've had with an Elance developer. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
Why Fullestop – Because we deliver
- Proactive and seasoned Search engine optimization team
- Comprehensive security of your data. We are ready to Sign Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Timely delivery with quality solutions
- Technical support post implementation
- Flexible modular coding such that updating at later stages is done easily
- Zero communication gap
- Creativity and Innovation
- Latest Technology
- Ability to visualize, design, and develop unique, user-friendly applications
- Strong Domain knowledge
- Experience and expertise in developing applications for all mobile platforms
See What’s New in SEO
Ever wondered why after all the time, effort, money and content, you are not able to generate the leverage you wanted with your digital marketing stints. Here are few things that you might want to tweak in order to get the things...
Online search is growing continuously and as a result search marketing is also growing. Online search has evolved a lot and has taken a special place in our lives. It will not be an exaggeration to say that today every business in the world regardless of size and industry has web presence in one way or the other and they are competing to be displayed on search engine result pages. (SERPs).Many...
During 2015 the search and content marketing world has undergone some major shifts and the stage is again set for a shift- the shift away from producing the content's sake. Instead, a new trend has shown and that is focused towards the use of social and search data to guide the content creation. This development is fairly new but will play a critical part in boosting the engagement for brands and...