The goal of 1000 Passions is learning, bonding, sharing and helping people open up to different worlds. The primary focus of the website is to let the people discover rich new ideas and help them to interact and connect with other people in a purposeful and meaningful way. Aim is on creating such a forum and community, which emphasizes on conveying and exposing information on the numerous options available to the people on how to make the experiences of life remarkable and memorable. Stress is laid on providing location wise knowledge pertaining to various kinds of activities and events posted by different people.
Thus, the developed application provides full entertainment and hence helps the users to accomplish their fascinations with splendid resources to make the experience unforgettable and worth remembering. Like this people would have the opportunity to spend their precious time with friends, family members and acquaintances in a hospitable environment.
The users are provided with the amazing experience of witnessing the phenomenal work done by their hosts to make the moments magical and full of entertainment and adventure. It could be a game of chess with the grandmaster himself or baking a pizza with the town’s best chef. 1000 Passions is a peer-to-peer marketplace to help people who are seeking relishing exceptional moments and those who have skills and competence to lease out to others their skills and resources. In short, the website provides a platform to Share & Connect. People have the capability to observe their dreams first hand.
“Fullestop” took the initiative and handled the project with full enthusiasm to make it a huge success by putting in the best of efforts, skills and efficiency. Further, team Fullestop went on to challenge the obstructions and limitations to improvise and make the application what it is today. The site was undergone a complete redesign and makeover to fully come up to the expectations of the client. The team put in complete dedication and devotion and as expected the project was successfully completed and delivered to the client. Up till now the site is being kept up and maintained by Fullestop. The discrepancies and obstacles were sorted out efficiently by simplifying the site. Methods and tools were implemented to decompose the site into simpler form so that each module of the site could be minutely worked upon. Team Fullestop keenly observed and identified each and every aspect to develop a dais for the application to make this experience real and relishing for the users. A platform was established to broadcast information to the users pertaining to their requirements of making events and experiences memorable and worth remembering.
Another challenge before the firm was to start the productivity phase of the site in a very short span of time as per the requirements of the clients. The conception and notion of ‘1000 Passions’ as a whole needed a vision to efficiently implement the need of the users and hence remarkable methodologies had to be incorporated to make this venture a success.
The website consists of information and data pertaining to the various user accounts, blogs, information pertaining to the experiences of users along with details about locations and places. As a result, backend created was perceived to be very bulky and voluminous. In order to maintain the integrity of the site it was necessary to administer the website in such a way that the complex backend would not be revealed to the user. Hence, the key challenge was to design the UI of the website incorporating numerous different approaches mandatory for the system, displaying them in an uncomplicated way so that the website should look simple & easily readable. Fullestop had to look at creative and unique ways to optimize code and UI of the website so as to present a unique combination extremely desirable for “1000 PASSIONS”.
The next challenge was to provide a great navigation to allow visitors to find exactly what they’re looking for, much more quickly, easily and dynamically.
The next major challenge was to challenge the other competitors in the market hence; we needed to increase our connectivity with consumers by implementing various advertising skills. It had to be built through all possible social networking media.
To make the site flexible, scalable and robust Fullestop simplified the challenges by decomposing them into simple features and modules. Innovative tools and techniques improvised by Fullestop in high-speed Internet service and database technology enabled the site to be splendid and thoroughly appealing.
- Fullestop started exploring the best technologies and researched on integrating them into one single powerful system. Advanced optimization techniques were deployed along with highly refined code and database tricks to achieve a high performance dais for the website.
- Team Fullestop worked on several optimization techniques to handle the load of data generating every minute which included distributed memory object caching system to speed up the web application by alleviating database load.
- Team Fullestop adopted the popular design patterns and selected the open source applications that supported the level of reliability and quality.
- Develop a comprehensive system architecture that supports scalability, robustness and high performance.
- Develop site features to facilitate multi level menu system and multi user content creation.
- Design the architecture to support SEO
- Completion of core part of the project was followed by testing of the application in various scenarios.
- To extend the reach of the website, it was implemented in 3 different languages including English, French and Italian.
- The site was completely redesigned largely modified and was put on the production phase in no time.
- Social plugins were provided to make the site more popular and flourishing like Facebook and twitter.
Fullestop successfully achieved the objectives of the client by giving attention to challenges, understanding and realizing the key areas to work on, deploying best technologies to support the idea and committed efforts. The result was extremely fast loading website, dependable operations and aesthetic and sentient feel apart from being receptive and responsive.
- High performance application that supported both scalability and robustness
- Reliable operations with precision
- Integration of best technologies
- Consistent user experience
- User-friendliness and ease of operations
- Good performance and quick page load
- Attractive theme and styling
- Structured and consistent representation of information
The 1000 Passion is a U.S based website which targets people interested in actively participating in the events provided and sharing their experiences with their family and friends.
Fullestop accomplished and executed a flawless implementation of “1000 Passions” which was done on a highly reasonable price along with quality delivery right on time.
Acknowledgement by our patron
What our clients had to say on the successful delivery of the project-
“The way team Fullestop helped us to overcome our difficulties is very commendable and praise worthy. They very competently came up to our expectations. To excel, hire them”
Vanish, a product by FMCG Giant Reckitt Benckiser, wanted to create a branding dais where users can view and navigate through all the products. Fullestop realized the importance of having a dynamic website which understands the need of showcasing new content and products that fulfilled the exact feel which Reckitt werelooking for.View Website Get a quote
Sargems wanted to display & sell their collection of beads & Gemstones in bulk across the world. The target was a wider audience with diverse choices and tastes. Fullestop designed and developed an ecommerce website in Magento (PHP) and thus fulfilled the project objective.View Website Get a quote