The purpose of the website was to provide common people a platform to shop for high quality, minimally processed dairy products to be delivered at their doorstep. The system would be a means to bring wholesome quality dairy products to customer’s door prepared by using sustainable farming practices and innovative technologies.
The system would make pure, high quality, nutritional food easily accessible. Customers can choose different products displayed on the system and all the local goodness would be delivered right to your door. The system will pave the way for a healthier tomorrow.
Fullestop focussed on providing a platform to the client that provides robust functionality and international capabilities, making it a perfect fit for his needs.
The developed system will enable customers to buy dairy products online. Customers would have to register/login to the system to access the features and functionalities. Customers can search and browse products, view product details and place order with different payment methods. Customers can manage and track their order from their dashboard area.
Fullestop has also developed an app for delivery boys who will deliver the products to the customer’s doorsteps. Delivery boys will receive the orders for delivery. They can view the order and customer details, locate the delivery address on map.
Delivery boys will be able to receive orders for delivery. They can locate the delivery address on map and see the route to the delivery address from source. Once delivered, they can mark the order as delivered.
- Managing the recurring order functionality on the system with large no. of customers
- Managing the paused order deliveries and again restarting the order from the new start date
- Payment Management according to the deliveries
- Location sharing for delivery boys through wrapper app
- Provides farm fresh milk and other dairy products online
- Integrated with recurring order functionality
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Offering a user friendly & organized images display
- Robust and having a user friendly UI
Emami wanted a website to showcase their exclusive product range for men and their target audience were for two contrast cultures i.e. English and Saudi Arabia. Fullestop suggested and developed a solution for Emami by providing a bi-lingual website both in English and Arabic giving a dual platform for diverse audience.View Website Get a quote