The purpose of Phuck app is to provide a platform to the party lovers to add events with location, invite friends to that and add photos to the event so that all the invitees can view the images and download them as photos are the reflection of the experiences like what drives the users, where they are going, who they love.
The Phuck app would be a safe, beautiful home for all the images. Users can protect their photos and memories and give them a place to shine.
The app targets the smartphone users who want to capture all their memories in the form of photos and share it with their friend.
The app would be not battery intensive. GPS will not be used when the app is in the background but it will use the triangulation i.e., determine the relative position of the users using the geometry of triangles. The app will use GPS only when it is open on the user’s phone.
The app will be managed by the admin through web based admin panel. Admin can keep track of all the activities going on the app.
Following are the challenges Fullestop faced while developing Phuck mobile app:
- Making space for phuck in the vast market of numerous apps.
- Updating the location in every second without battery drain
- Uploading the high resolution images and videos without distortion
- Customizing default android feature of flipping the selfie image by 180 degrees
- Sticky notification management for host and invitees
- Managing the updation of location as per the movement of device from one place to another
Fullestop has developed a real time photo sharing app that is:
- Secure in nature with privacy features and ease of use
- Quick in operation with fluid transitions
- Perfect for sharing and capturing images as per the location or event
- Robust and having a user friendly UI
Vanish, a product by FMCG Giant Reckitt Benckiser, wanted to create a branding dais where users can view and navigate through all the products. Fullestop realized the importance of having a dynamic website which understands the need of showcasing new content and products that fulfilled the exact feel which Reckitt werelooking for.Get a quote
Sargems wanted to display & sell their collection of beads & Gemstones in bulk across the world. The target was a wider audience with diverse choices and tastes. Fullestop designed and developed an ecommerce website in Magento (PHP) and thus fulfilled the project objective.View Website Get a quote
The objective of Ananta Group was to have a different catalogue website for their domestic products so that users can see the wide range of products they offer. We used a customized developed and creatives for the project and developed a responsive website for Ananta Hygiene accomplishing the project purpose.View Website Get a quote