Ruby on Rails
With years of experience in RoR, the software engineers at Fullestop have attained prowess in application development on Ruby on Rails. We have a matured, scalable and wisely documented plan of software development life cycle and QA processes that enable us to deliver robust applications to our clients.
Ruby is also an astonishing framework that helps integrating a Ruby on Rails application into a Java environment.
HAML, SASS, and Compass to write efficient and well structured HTML views
Developing an application needs to stay flexible with regards to a particular implementation.
Fullestop’s RoR application development services include:
- Custom web portals and community sites
- Customized enterprise applications
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Support, maintenance & migration of ROR platforms
- E-commerce & Web 2.0 applications
- Hosting (Heroku, Linode, Rackspace and Amazon)
- Responsive design using Twitter bootstrap
- Application specific APIs
- Social Networking
- Testing (Unit, Functional, Integration and Performance)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Caching and CDN
We have successfully created over thousand's of web/apps on every major Browser, Smartphone/mobile platform and every one of them is unique.
This gives us the confidence to handle your project, regardless of your industry and your requirements. We do not just build an project for you; we help you with the strategy, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Rich front-end interfaces:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- jQuery and Prototype
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- Backbone.js and Websockets
- WebRTC, SipML5
- Ruby on Rails and Sinatra frameworks
- Open-source Relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) database management systems
- EventMachine and Node.js evented libraries
- Resque and Sidekiq background workers
We can develop custom Ruby on Rails (RoR) web applications quickly and easily. Fullestop uses incremental and iterative development process to create web applications that users want. Our developers are seasoned with all latest technologies, and thus bring on the table the most desired solutions. Our Ruby on Rails expertise includes:
- Rails latest version 2.x & 3.x
- SVN systems OpenSVN
- Tortois SVN
- Capistrano Deployment
- SASS, HAML, TDD (test driven environment)
Coupled with our technical expertise on RoR, we have experience of various domains including social networking, ecommerce, HR, healthcare, project management and data centers. Our RoR team follows Scum methodology but we also welcome other suggestions from our valuable clients.
Our Clients Say
Alert Someone (IPhone App )
“I hired Fullestop to construct a new iPhone app. The app was completed on the date that was originally given. The graphics design was fantastic. The team was very knowledgable of Apple regulations and sought to find solutions when problems arose. To say the least, I am very pleased with their work. I will absolutely have future business for them. ”
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team
were very pleasant to work with. ”
"Overall a great result and very happy with our custom website. We made alot of changes which extended the process and thank the team for their patience. We will use Fullestop on our next project."
Haize Fitness (Android App)
“Great job! I will gladly hire FulleStop again for future projects. They were very competent, professional and attentive in their manner. One of the best levels of communications i've had with an Elance developer. Thank you and keep up the good work!”
Ruby on Rails support and maintenance
- Help customers set up their account to use Rails
- Setup the hosts for the site to run the application on mongrel, Lighttpd, Apache.
- Start up the server instances for the client's application
- Ensure that all server instances are up after a server reboot
- Setup the hosts for the customer's domain for SVN access
- Make necessary ownership changes on SVN repositories
- Setup the hosts for the customer's domain for tracking access
- Help customers use Capistrano with their SVN repository
- Deploy applications for customers
Ruby on Rails Technology Solution
- Setup Development/Testing Environment
- Database Installation and Connection
- Source Code Control
- Coding Standards
- Other Best Practices
Ruby on Rails Database Installation and Connection
Fullestop has maintained its expertise in managing database systems to meet customer’s expectations. We provide database installation and connection services to the customer as per their requirements and production environment details. Our database expertise includes:
- Oracle 9i
- Oracle 10g
Ruby on Rails Source Code Control
Adhering to CMMi processes, we strictly follow the use of source code control system for every Ruby on Rails project undertaken. Fullestop maintains its own CVS and SVN Servers and implements scheduled backups of the servers as a part of Business Continuity Planning. Contact Us today to learn more about our RoR Development expertise and how we can help you with sustainable solutions, quality services and superior support for Ruby on Rails development.
See What’s New in ROR
When options are endless, someone has to suffer from a huge problem of opting out the best. So is the case with choosing the best content management system from an assortment of countless options. It’s all about picking the one which is trustworthy, easy to use as well as affordable. There are quite a few options available in perfect CMS but three of them have their unique value in this field,...
There is good news in development industry, as the HTML5 will now be available with an Eclipse plug-in, data connectors and a desktop application packager. The Vendor Sencha recently expanded the HTML5 package with improved development tools. The new environment will enable the developers to create HTML5-based applications which will be capable of running on desktops as well as mobile devices....
In the dominion of web development, it is paramount to opt for the right tech stack primarily because it is the foundation of the company’s application system. And, without a staunch footing, the web app will not function with its utmost efficiency. There are several technologies to pick from and there are numerous facets that need to be evaluated to ensure that company has selected the aptest...