was contacted for the development of an e-commerce website with the primary objective to facilitate the online visitors from UK with baby products from categories like Nursery furniture, Toys and activities, Feeding and high chairs, travel and safety (childproofing apartments). Aim was to integrate a shopping cart (basket) in which the desired nursery products could be added along with facilitating ease of online payment with fully secured transactions. To make the interaction more user-friendly, a blogging section was required to help out the parents with the most common queries along with an advisory panel on baby products.
To sustain in a competitive market of high end websites providing accessories pertaining to baby products, the website had to be designed and developed so as to stand out amongst the adversary sites. Whilst the development, the following challenges arose:
- Finding the suitable baby products could be a tedious task for a whole lot of people and especially new parents. Hence, the products information was to be conveyed to the customers where they could suitably judge and make a choice for the baby products satisfying their needs.
- An easy navigation was to be devised for the user journey to be hassle free so as to make it easier for the customers to add baby products to their shopping basket and make payments online.
- The security aspects of the transactions occurring on the site were critical to gain loyalty and confidence of the site visitors.
- Further to add to the productivity of the site and make the user journey easier, the users had to be provided with the options to navigate swiftly throughout.
- As per the new marketing strategies, the integration of social media was too vital for the website.
- Fullestop’s initial focus was to provide the full description of each product available on the site along with clear imagery to enable the customers to fully understand the products.
- Mock-ups and wireframes were created for a better understandability of the website’s workflow and navigation.
- New technologies were used in the designing and development and these were integrated into one competent system to fulfill the client’s requirements.
- For easy navigation throughout, a search box was availed so that the available products could be promptly looked for. Also, option to filter out the products was provided on the basis of parameters like brand, featured items and category.
- The website is fully compatible with the existing w3c standards, has been certified by shopwiki and has been listed on sites like shopmania.
- Integration with all major payment gateways.
- Integration with social media links to optimize the site’s visibility on the networking media like Facebook and Twitter. Thus, increasing the traffic on the site.
- Blogging functionality was integrated so that the users’ don’t miss out on any useful information pertaining to baby and nursery products.
- Efficient shopping cart system
- Consistent design
- Easy navigation
- Robust, scalable and user friendly navigation
- Structured and consistent presentation of the baby products
- Compatible with the w3c standards
The website stresses on availing an online e-commerce platform for baby products targeting the whole of UK.
Fullestop accomplished the objective of designing and developing a brand new e-commerce website for baby products.
Acknowledgement by our patron
“We have been very pleased with the work delivered to Fullestop. The project was delivered to specification and the team was very pleasant to work with. ”
Zero Point were looking for a marketing solution to represent their brand and services. Fullestop proposed a solution to Zero Point in form of a website. We upheld the development including the code, creatives & content management which accomplished project essentials.View Website Get a quote
Upper Case wanted an idiot proof solution for their audience and did not want to go for a complex website either. As per requirements, the website should be multilingual. We offered a single page website with multi-lingual functionality to the client. The website is easy to navigate and understand.View Website Get a quote